1. NEW CHILDREN'S LEADER NEEDED! This is a part-time, paid position. Application and job description are available for download on the web at www.baywestchurch.org. We will be taking resumes until the position is filled. We appreciate your prayers as we search to fill this vital role on our team.
2. Young Adult HillBilly Hoedown: TODAY (Sunday) from 5-8 PM. For single adults ages 18-30! Come celebrate summer hillbilly style at the Garner property (3110 Florida Avenue). Photo booth fun, good food, fun games, great fellowship! Contests for "Best Hillbilly Costume" and "Best Pie or Hillbilly Dessert." Bring a friend!
3. RECEPTION FOR PASTOR DOUG! Wednesday night, May 22 at 6 PM in the Worship Center at the Melbourne Campus. You all are invited to a special time of recognition for Pastor Doug as he transitions from Minister to Students into his new role as Community and Family Life Pastor. We need YOUR help to make this a "sweet" time of fellowship. We are asking those who can, to provide a dessert. If you are able to bring a dessert for the evening, please email to let her know you can help out with this need.
4. VBS 2013!! COLOSSAL COASTER WORLD, JUNE 10-14, 9 AM - NOON: * Registration is still ongoing for children, age 4 (by June 10) thru 6th grade! Forms are available at the Information Table in the lobby. Hurry! Spaces are limited and will fill up fast!!
5. First Family - June 2: First Family is our adult orientation session for church membership. Discover more about Gospel, Church, and Mission and making disciples here and everywhere for the glory of God. The next session is June 2 from 4:00 - 7:30 PM at the Melbourne Campus. Please register with or call 723-0561. If you will need childcare for this session, please register by May 28. We will not be able to take childcare registrations after this date.
***Previous & Active BW5's ***